On Sundays we gear up for the rest of the week. We do meal planning, weekly scheduling and catch up on housework.
It is the perfect day to RENEW your mind!
Let’s be real we can have everything in order for our week, but if we don’t go into it with the the RIGHT MINDSET, no amount of labor will guarantee a successful week! If you are going to put in the effort to have a smooth week, start with RENEWING YOUR MIND, Will and Emotions.
How do you bring RENEWAL to your week?
1) Make a CHOICE to rejoice in all circumstances.
2) Remove a critical eye and see things with grace.
3) Listen with a spiritual ear, rather than with the flesh.
4) Do everything out of a selfless heart, not expecting anything in return.
5) Let the words that you speak bless and NOT curse.
Are you ready to RENEW your MIND-Will-Emotions this week? I pray that God grants YOU success! If you are looking for daily inspiration check out my Facebook page at Compelled Health: Mind-Body-Spirit
Each day I have a topic of the day, plus I share health tips and recipes by posts and VIDEOS.
-Things that I LOVE Thursdays
-Saturday- I am ENJOYING my family and praying blessings for YOU all!
I hope to hear from you!
What do you do to prepare for the week?
© 2017, Compelled Life. All rights reserved.